STAFF NURSE - OAKDALE NURSING HOME, PORTARLINGTON
Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse at Oakdale Nursing Home, an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 58 residents in Portarlington, on the Laois/Offaly border. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Ireland’s leading private nursing home operators.
Responsibilities / Duties;
- To promote through high standards of professional practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of the residents.
- To promote the ethos of person-centred care.
- To ensure that all residents receive care appropriate to their individual needs.
- To provide leadership to the homes staff thus improving standards and maintaining a high morale amongst the team.
- To ensure that everything we do reflects the privacy, dignity and respect of our residents and underpins all the basic values that contribute to an excellent quality of life.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with NMBI
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Experience working in a Nursing Home or Older Person setting desirable
Why Choose Us:
- A unique, friendly, and caring work environment
- Flexible working
- Meals provided on shifts over 8 hours
- Free on-site parking
- Further your career with one of Ireland leading private nursing home operators
Evergreen Care is a healthcare organisation providing long- and short-term residential care and services. Although our primary focus is older person care, we also cater to other people who are in need of residential care. In December 2020, Evergreen Care welcomed a new management structure and currently operates nine Nursing Homes nationwide. We offer a fresh perspective in nursing home care in the heart of Ireland communities. Each of our homes focus on creating a kind, caring and happy community for every resident in our care
To deliver our level of excellence in care, we need amazing people. From managers, nurses, and carers to administration, housekeeping and catering, each person plays a vital role in our Evergreen Care community. It’s not just their specialist skills, experience and extraordinary commitment that makes our people special but also their kind and compassionate nature. More than a job, a career with Evergreen Care means you become part of a special community where you can make a real difference to the lives of our residents every day.
Position is subject to Garda vetting and reference checks. Evergreen Care is an equal opportunities employer.