HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT - MULLINAHINCH
The main purpose of the role is;
• To work as part of a team of Health Care Assistants, under the direction of the Nursing team to provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of residents and provide support to continue living independently with privacy and dignity.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the Residents of the Home.
The successful candidates will have a genuine passion for caring and a keen interest in aged care.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience or a relevant qualification are preferred however those currently studying QQI level 5 in healthcare or pre-nursing will also be considered.
- Must be compassionate and have great interpersonal skills
- Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Why Choose Us:
- A unique, friendly, and caring work environment
- Flexible working
- Meals provided on shifts over 8 hours
- Free on-site parking
- Further your career with one of Ireland leading private nursing home operators
Evergreen Care is a healthcare organisation providing long- and short-term residential care and services. Although our primary focus is older person care, we also cater to other people who are in need of residential care. In December 2020, Evergreen Care welcomed a new management structure and currently operates nine Nursing Homes nationwide. We offer a fresh perspective in nursing home care in the heart of Ireland communities. Each of our homes focus on creating a kind, caring and happy community for every resident in our care
To deliver our level of excellence in care, we need amazing people. From managers, nurses, and carers to administration, housekeeping and catering, each person plays a vital role in our Evergreen Care community. It’s not just their specialist skills, experience and extraordinary commitment that makes our people special but also their kind and compassionate nature. More than a job, a career with Evergreen Care means you become part of a special community where you can make a real difference to the lives of our residents every day.
Position is subject to Garda vetting and reference checks. Evergreen Care is an equal opportunities employer.